The North Carolina Healthcare Information and Communications Alliance (NCHICA) is in the process of closing down operations. We will greatly miss our loyal members and colleagues who have supported NCHICA over the years. It has been our honor to work with you. Together, we have made huge strides in accelerating the transformation of the US healthcare system through the effective use of information technology, informatics and analytics.
If you are looking for information that was previously posted here:
- Our membership database, calendar of events, and career center are no longer available.
- The NCHICA Academy webinars have been taken down except for the AMC Security & Privacy Conference Webinar Series, which will be available until December 31, 2020. This series is only available to those who registered and paid prior to October 23. You should have received an email with instructions on how to view the webinars for free. If you have any questions, contact Jennifer Anderson at email@example.com.
- The Healthcare IT Trends Buzz podcasts have been moved to the Get Social Health
- The following legacy information from NCHICA will be made available soon. Please check back for more information.
- BYOD Security Policy Framework
- HITECH Act Breach Notification Risk Assessment Tool
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Business Associate Agreement
- Vendor Management Policy Template
- Academic Medical Center Security & Privacy Conference Presentations (2015-2019)