We are seeking abstracts on these topics:
- Using HIE to Improve Data Integration
- Patient Matching
- Patient Generated Data & Care Coordination
- Strategies to Support Value-based Healthcare
- Learning Health System/Precision Medicine
Research & Development
- Big Data
- Genomics in Healthcare
- Graphical Interface System
- Cognitive Computing & Clinical Decision Support
- Artificial Intelligence
Policy & Regulatory
- Future of the Affordable Care Act
- MACRA Quality Payment Program
- How to Assess Quality of Care through QRUR Reports
- HIPAA Compliance and OCR Audits
- HITRUST Compliance
- 21st Century Cures Act
- Population Health
- Use to Reduce Re-admissions
- Blockchain Technology
- Intelligent Things
- Lean Principles in Healthcare
- Workflow Mobility
- Digital Disruption
- Enterprise Resource Planning Integration
- How to Eliminate Medical Identity Theft
- Improving the Consumer Experience
- Monitoring Health through Mobile Devices
- Strategies for a Work-Life Balance
- Benefits of Integrative Medicine
- Managing Stress
Note: We welcome other topics as well. Case studies are of particular interest.
Abstract Scoring Criteria
- Educational value of content
- Quality of abstract
- Uniqueness of content (i.e., not being presented at other educational events)
- Absence of commercial promotion
- Presentations should be 45 minutes (including time for Q&A).
- Limit of two presenters per session.
- Presenters will each get a free one-day registration on the day they speak.
- We do not cover travel or hotel expenses.
Click here to submit an abstract.
The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2019.
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.