September 14-15, 2020
Durham Convention Center
We are seeking abstracts on these topics:
IT Ops Strategy
- Cyber Resilience/Incident Management
- Application Security
- Risk Management
- Deploying Emerging Technologies
- Deploying Robotics
- Operational Excellence
- How To’s/Best Practices for Roll-outs and User Adoption
- Strategies for Cloud Transitions
- Operating in the Cloud
- Managing IoT
- Training, Education, Awareness
- Project & Portfolio Management
- IT Resource Management
- Project vs Product Management
- Agile Adoption
Consumer & Pop Health Innovations
- Consumer Engagement
- Digital Health
- Data Ownership/Privacy Compliance
- Social Media
- Consumer-centered Design
- Consumer-driven Self-care
- Virtual Health
- NLP/Conversational Analytics
- Augmented Analytics
- Augmented Data Management
- Cloud Technologies for Analytics
- Managing Large Data Sets
- Precision Medicine/Genomics
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Agile, Data-centric Architecture
- Continuous Intelligence
NOTE: We welcome other topics as well. Case studies are well-received.
Abstract Scoring Criteria
- Educational value of content
- Quality of abstract
- Uniqueness of content (i.e., not being presented at other educational events)
- Absence of commercial promotion
- Presentations should be 45 minutes (including time for Q&A).
- Limit of two presenters per session.
- Presenters will each get a free one-day registration on the day they speak.
- We do not cover travel or hotel expenses.
Click here to submit an abstract.
The deadline for submissions is March 30, 2020.
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.