Value-based payment requires the deeper use of electronic health records (EHR) to capture and transmit standardized data. This analysis will include a review of 3 working models that specialists should consider joining to enhance both clinical and financial performance. These models include high-functioning primary care and pharmacy networks in the US and work accomplished by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring NC TECH
- Value-Based Payment for Specialists: Models Built on Primary and Pharmacy Care
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Stern Security
- Michael Levy of Bluedoor on Open Innovation
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcasts featuring Duke Center for Health Informatics