I recall a couple of years ago walking through the aisles at the mHealth Summit in Washington D.C., I was amazed at all the different exhibitors (181 listed in the program guide) many of whom were selling (in their words) the next great solution that would revolutionize health care. I’m sure some of them did have great products, but as I explored further, I found many offered a very niche solution, which failed to demonstrate how they’d have a revolutionary impact. Many of the vague or flimsy solutions suggested mHealth was just the latest rage, and companies were simply trying to get something out there to attract market attention.
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring NC TECH
- Value-Based Payment for Specialists: Models Built on Primary and Pharmacy Care
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Stern Security
- Michael Levy of Bluedoor on Open Innovation
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcasts featuring Duke Center for Health Informatics