The health care industry is in transition and because of this, new leadership styles need to be implemented to effectively lead and manage in this new paradigm. With the introduction of new laws, regulations, care coordination and payment models, health care providers need to adjust not only how they treat patients, but also how they work together. Long established leadership beliefs may need to change for physicians and other health care professionals as a team based approach becomes more necessary to be effective.
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring David Holtzman of CynergisTek
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Cheryl Rodenfels of Nutanix
- NCHICA Annual Conference Podcast featuring Medigate
- NCHICA Annual Conference Podcast featuring Proofpoint
- NCHICA Annual Conference Podcast featuring FairWarning