The health care industry is in transition and because of this, new leadership styles need to be implemented to effectively lead and manage in this new paradigm. With the introduction of new laws, regulations, care coordination and payment models, health care providers need to adjust not only how they treat patients, but also how they work together. Long established leadership beliefs may need to change for physicians and other health care professionals as a team based approach becomes more necessary to be effective.
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Jane Smith Patterson
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Carolina Advanced Digital
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring NC TECH
- Value-Based Payment for Specialists: Models Built on Primary and Pharmacy Care
- NCHICA Member Spotlight Podcast featuring Stern Security