June 1-2, 2020
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Academic Medical Center (AMC) Security & Privacy Conference brings together over 150 healthcare privacy, security and compliance professionals to discuss the privacy and security challenges unique to AMCs and large healthcare delivery organizations.
Topics of interest include:
- Emerging issues in security, privacy, legal and regulatory compliance, and governance
- Risk management frameworks and best practices
- Biomedical devices, big data & personalized medicine
- IoT, machine learning, artificial intelligence
- BYOD and mobile device challenges
- Security of cloud computing, virtualization, and container technologies
- Incident response and disaster recovery
- Identity and access management challenges
- Managing business associates and subcontractors
- Consumerism in healthcare: portals, apps, conversational technology, partnerships
- DevSecOps, ChatOps
- Strategies for adherence to Privacy and Security laws
- GINA and use of genetic information in medicine
- Success measures for privacy and security training and awareness programs
- Other Privacy and Security topics
- Module Settings Panel Presentation (75 minutes, 2-3 presenters)
- Round Table Discussion (75 minutes, 2-3 presenters)
- All abstracts should include 2-3 speakers. At least one of these speakers must be from an Academic Medical Center or other hospital/healthcare provider.
- Abstracts must include the names, bios and contact information for all speakers.
- Vendors are invited to submit abstracts, but presentations should be free of commercial bias and should not contain marketing materials.
- You will be notified by February 21, 2020 if your abstract was selected.
CLICK HERE to submit an abstract.
The deadline for abstracts is January 31, 2020.
- January 28, 2020: Exhibit Packet available
- March 2, 2020: Registration opens
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.