Master Disaster Symposium:
Is Your Disaster Monitoring & Response System Ready?
November 13, 2017, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Research Triangle Foundation Headquarters
- 9:00-10:00 am — Panel Discussion on Best Practices in Disaster Recovery & Preparedness: Joseph Buri (Director, Facilities Management, Southeastern Regional Medical Center), William Ray (Program Manager, Healthcare Preparedness Program, NC DHHS Office of Emergency Medical Services) & Brian Barnes (Emergency Services Branch Manager, NC Division of Emergency Management)
- 10:15-11:15 am — Disaster Planning for Healthcare Providers: Margie Satinsky (President, Satinsky Consulting, LLC)
- 11:30 am -12:30 pm — Disaster Recovery & HIPAA Compliance: Marti Arvin (Vice President, Audit Strategy, CynergisTek)
- 12:30-1:00 pm — Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 pm — Preparing for the CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule: Jill DeMuth (Continuing Care Safety Officer, Carolinas HealthCare System) & Hannah Gompers (Assistant Regional Coordinator, Metrolina Healthcare Preparedness Coalition)
- Moderator: John Castillo, Account Executive, Eastern NC, Zerto
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.