Navigating the Transition to Value
March 16, 2016, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Research Triangle Foundation Headquarters
Please click on the session titles below to view the slides in PDF format.
- The Pivot from FFS to Population-Based Health — Kevin Schulman, MD, MBA, MMCi Program Director and Professor of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine
- Operationalizing the Transition to Value — Sharon Williams, President, SWB Consulting Group
- Volume to Value: The Transition to Value-Based Healthcare — Peyman Zand, MBA, Partner, Vaco Healthcare
- Bending the Trend: Kaiser Permanente’s Approach to Diabetes Prevention — Miriam Bell, MPH, Director, Center for Care Partnership, Kaiser Permanente
- The Move to Value-Based Payment: Leveraging DSRIP to Achieve Strategic Objectives, Trends & Implications — Joseph Kuehn, Partner, KPMG
- Examining Quality: Are We Making Progress? — Eugene Kroch, PhD, Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.