June 3-4, 2019
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
Call for Abstracts
We are now seeking abstracts on Privacy & Compliance, Cybersecurity, and Research & Innovation topics, such as:
- Cybersecurity risks and mitigation strategies
- Emerging issues in legal and regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR)
- Security and privacy risk management frameworks and best practices
- Biomedical device, Health Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things security
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and other mobile device challenges
- Using cloud computing, virtualization, and container technologies securely
- Enabling advanced medical research while balancing security and privacy
- Incident response best practices
- Identity and access management challenges
- Managing business associates and subcontractors
- Assessing and measuring the maturity of security and privacy controls
- Establishing effective governance processes
- Building support for privacy and security by engaging key stakeholders
- Consumerism in healthcare: portals, apps, conversational technology, ChatBots
- DevSecOps, ChatOps
- NOTE: Other topics are welcome, and case studies are of particular interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Moderated roundtable format with minimal presentation slides; robust dialog between speakers and audience; total session length is 75 minutes.
- Panel Presentation: Panel to provide up to 60 minutes of presentation (20-30 minutes per speaker), followed by at least 15 minutes of audience Q&A; total session length is 75 minutes
- All abstracts should include 2-3 speakers. At least one of these speakers must be from an Academic Medical Center or other healthcare delivery organization.
- Abstracts must include the names, bios and contact information for all speakers.
- Vendors are invited to submit abstracts, but presentations should be free of commercial bias and should not contain marketing materials.
- You will be notified by February 20, 2019 if your abstract was selected.
Abstract Deadline: January 31, 2019
Click here to submit an abstract
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.