NCHICA’s Health IT Transformation Awards seek to highlight solutions in population health management, connected health and patient engagement that improve health outcomes, enhance patient care and lower costs.
Population Health Management
- healthcare data analytics
- ACO policy
- care management
- predictive modeling
- disease management
- care transitions
- care coordination
- health information exchange
- connecting for public health
- patient portals
- mobile apps
- patient-generated data
- electronic data capture platforms
- secure email messaging
Finalists will be selected by a panel of industry experts serving on the Awards Selection Committee. Winners will be announced at the Awards Luncheon on September 14, 2015 at the Pinehurst Resort (held in conjunction with NCHICA’s Annual Conference). The Awards Selection Committee will rate the nominations on these criteria:
- The results (or potential results) of the solution on healthcare’s “triple aim”: improved health outcomes, better patient care, and lower costs (50 points)
- Viability of solution to transform healthcare (30 points)
- Alignment of solution with selected category (20 points)
Two representatives from each finalist organization will receive a complimentary registration to attend the Awards Luncheon on September 14, 2015. The finalist organizations are invited to display their solution at NCHICA’s Annual Conference on September 14 prior to the Awards Luncheon (either in a poster display or exhibit table).
- Nominations are due by May 15, 2015.
- The finalists will be notified by July 14, 2015.
Attend the Health IT Transformation Awards Luncheon on September 14, 2015 in Pinehurst, NC.