Decontamination & Reuse of N95 Respirators
- CDC Recommended Guidance for Extended Use & Limited Reuse of N95 Respirators
- Duke Health’s Decontamination & Reuse of N95 Respirators with Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor to Address Worldwide PPE Shortages During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Battelle Critical Care Decontamination System
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons N95 Reuse Instructions
- MATRC: Telehealth Resources for COVID-19
- Nixon Law Group: Resources for Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
NCHICA Member Research
- RTI International: COVID-19 Research
- SAS: Tracking COVID-19 in the US at the State/County Level
How You Can Help our Healthcare Community
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center: See a list of Personal Protective Equipment you can donate.
- NC DHHS: How to Volunteer as a Health Care Worker.
- NCHA: Donate money to the COVID-19 Healthcare Hero Response Fund and provide food from local restaurants to our healthcare providers.
- Red Cross: How to find a local blood drive
- UNC Health: How to donate Personal Protective Equipment
- WakeMed: See how you can donate medical supplies.
- CDC: National COVID-19 Information
- NC DHHS: COVID-19 Response in NC
- HealthIT.gov: Tools and Resources for the Health IT and Clinical Community
- HHS: HIPAA & COVID-19
- CynergisTek: Security, Privacy & Compliance Updates related to COVID-19
- Fox Rothschild LLP: COVID-19 and CARES Act Resources
- NC Biotechnology Center: COVID-19 Resources for North Carolina Life Science Companies and Researchers
Join our alliance of more than 300 organizations dedicated to transforming healthcare through information technology, informatics and analytics.